CNC cutting machine the Vanad BLUESTER
The CNC thermal cutting machine Vanad BLUESTER with excellent dynamic properties, presents a state-of-the-art device designed for the toughest operations. This machine is designated for processing of very large formats of metal sheets with oxy-fuel and plasma technology, including the automatic bevel cutting. The machine is equipped with the fully automatic 3D plasma head, which is ideal for the installation of the most modern and most powerful plasma systems.
The main features of the machine Vanad BLUESTER
- Bilateral longitudinal drive
- High productivity of the machine – up to 10 units applicable
- Linear guides in all movement axes
- Automatic adjustment of the portal (if necessary)
- Digital measurement of the positioning EnDat
- Standard thickness of the cut material up to 400 mm
- Elimination of downtime during operation
- High positional accuracy
The new set of adjustable large format touch screens with a technological keyboard ensures easier operating. This machine corresponds to the standard IP65 against ingress of liquids and particles. The CNC system B&R is a high-performance, stable in operation and user-friendly control system.
|Standard equipment||Optional equipment|
Now let´s inspect the machine Vanad BLUESTER in action.
The Vanad BLUESTER CNC cutting machine can be delivered also as part of a complete cutting station with a plasma system and consumables for plasma or oxy-fuel cutting, a compressor for compressed air supply, including its treatment for cutting as well as extraction and filter system for the exhaust of smoke and fumes from the thermal cutting of materials.
- Vanad BLUESTER , size: 722.7 kB, last update: 08.12.2016